Places I ♥ 2 Hang out @

About Me

My Photo
Aimee's Design's
Hello, my name is Aimee-Louise im 21 years old and like to play about in pspx...i do tutorials,i make snagabble tags for you to save and use in a group you belong to, i also edit photos... ill be adding photos that ive edited soon... if you like them and are interested in me doing some of yourp hotos for you please email me at Paddle_pop_kid_01@live.com.au
View my complete profile

My Blinkie

feel free to snag it
Sunday, April 25, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Welcome to my slice of haven

hi my names aimee i go by missy moo aimee louise4 or aimooooo
i hope you enjoy your stay here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good A!

Aimee's Design's said...

tyvm a <3

Post a Comment

Helping The Kids

please help out the kids my very dear friend is getting her kiddies back and needs money to feed them... you all donate to charitys and give toys ect to them please help these 5 sweet angels be feed this xmas you can choose the amount you wanna donate even 1 dollar will help i dont expect you to help but it would be nice and its the giving season... theres a special supprise in it for whom ever donates and that will be handed out through out january please help my friend in need ill be passing any donations on to her

Misfit Friends

Chat Box

Followers

Blinkies